A few links for the end of the week12 May 2017 | by Scott Nesbitt
- More on the silly debate about long-form vs. short-form writing on the web
- Write what you know is good advice, if you do it correctly
- Sloppy writing habits that will get you into trouble every time
- What happens when you get off track with your writing
- 3 tips that can help you recognize your authentic writing voice
Did you enjoy this post or find it useful? Then please consider supporting this blog with a micropayment via PayPal. Thanks!